HakunaMatata is the latest RANSOMWARE attack.
What does it do?
- This will destroy/encrypt all your documents, images, videos and all the other known files and ask for a payment (a large amount in foreign currency) to recover your files.
How does it spread or gets distributed?
- This mainly happens through email attachments and links.
- These links and attachments look so genuine (eg: TAX department, Microsoft, Australia Police and etc).
How to deal with it?
- Make sure there is advanced antivirus is installed on the computer/computers and it is up-to-date
- Be super careful with the links we click on emails and the attachments we open.
How can we (AlphaClick) help you?
- If you are unsure of an email/link/attachment please forward that to us (email@example.com) and we can advise you