Are you aware of the latest Privacy Act 2017?
Latest Privacy Act 2017 – Notifiable Data Breaches (NDB) – Effective from 22nd February 2018
What is NDB?
In a nutshell,
- if your business holds personal and confidential information of your customers/clients and
- if there is a cyber/physical data breach at your work
- You must notify your customers/individuals about the incident.
Potential impact on your business
- Potential loss of customers/clients or loss of customer trust if any data breach occurs.
What do you need to do?
- Take necessary measures to protect your information and systems as much as possible.
How can AlphaClick help you?
- We can audit your system for FREE! And identify security risks.
- Also, we can provide you with cost-effective and quality IT services
We are a friendly IT team with years of knowledge and experience in many industries such as Health care industry including, Medical, Dental, Radiology, & Ultrasound, Accounting, Recruitment, Manufacturing, Hospitality and much more.
Our services include IT consulting (advice), IT helpdesk (remote IT Support), Onsite IT support, VPN setup, remote access, security, data backup & disaster recovery, website design, online marketing, SEO and much more.
Book your free IT audit today!!
Ph: 03 9013 5553 e: [email protected] w: https://alphaclick.com.au
If you would like to read more about the legislation visit the link below: